TIPS TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Use a desktop computer. Registration Form is not compatible with mobile devices.
- After submission, your form will be pending. You will receive a confirmation/acceptance email.
- Registration Fee & Payment: After acceptance, you will be invoiced the non-refundable $125 registration fee. You can pay online with a credit card or EFT.
- Forms: Links to forms are below. If your child use an EpiPen, update your prescription with the office by the start of the school year.
REGISTRATION FORMS AND INFORMATION
Returning Students: We only need Emergency and Medical Forms if information has changed. If your child needs an EpiPen, please make sure you have an updated prescription in the office by the start of the school year.
New Students: Submit the following forms by the first day of school:
- Bring in photo ID of your child: birth certificate or passport
- School Entrance Health Form
- Emergency Medical Treatment Form
- Child Protection Covenant and Parent Handbook Acknowledgment Form
- EpiPen Authorization Form: Only if your child needs and EpiPen
- Family Information Opt Out Form: Use this form if you do not want to be listed in the class directory
Please read the following: